Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
John Stones says England can 'put things right' v Croatia in

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Houson-Fan-France Index du Forum -> Le Houson -> Médias
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 05:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: John Stones says England can 'put things right' v Croatia in Répondre en citant

John Stones says England can 'put things right' v Croatia in Nations League

sbobet มือ ถือ John Stones hopes to move on from his World Cup frustration and "put things right" when England take on Croatia in the Nations League. England's run to the last four of the World Cup came to a heartbreaking end in July as Zlatko Dalic's side came from behind to secure a 2-1 extra-time win in Moscow.

The 24-year-old refrained from talking about revenge on the eve of the game, but the defender spoke of improving aspects of the display when they step out at the empty Stadion HNK Rijeka. sbobet มือ ถือ "I think however we want to put it, we've got to play them no matter what," Stones said of the Group A4 match, which will be played behind closed doors as Croatia complete a UEFA stadium ban.

"I don't want to say anything about the World Cup. sbobet มือ ถือ I think we've got a new game, a new challenge in front of us. "Obviously it will be a different environment for me personally and a lot of the lads without having any fans here, but that's something that we can't control and it's down to what happened here in the past.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 05:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Houson-Fan-France Index du Forum -> Le Houson -> Médias Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation